NeoWideRange® T-TBPs pass thru small diameter restrictions and can set in diameters up to 8 times their run-in diameter. Cement slurry is placed atop the plug to achieve long-term pressure isolation.
- Successful setting and anchoring is verified on the setting run.
- Bailer Stop feature allows precise setting depth determination on setting run.
- Bailer Stop feature will not allow bailers to descend to the metal-petal-platform.
The basic operations for running an explosive deployed NeoT-TBP with an A-96L detonator are shown below:
- The explosive deployed NeoT-TBP is pre-loaded in a setting sleeve.
- The Double Box Window Sub is attached to the top of the NeoT-TBP.
- An A-96L detonator is wired and housed in the Double Box Window Sub.
- Once at depth, the detonator is fired, which allows the NeoT-TBP to release from the setting sleeve.
- The NeoT-TBP ejects 12-18 inches out of the setting sleeve.
- Now that the lower anchors of the NeoT-TBP have ejected from the setting sleeve and bit into the casing, the setting sleeve can be pulled up back to surface, thus leaving the NeoT-TBP at the desired depth.